07/12/2009

Pissing my pants all over the stage.........


I have been reading every ones festive themed blogs and tweets and looking at my tree and feeling very christmassy, even digging out my Elvis does Christmas from my CD collection.

I have even, I'm afraid to admit been feeling extremely smug in that all my Christmas cards are done and addressed and stamps affixed ready to be trotted to the post box tomorrow.

My smarmy glow has even reached new levels in the smarm stakes realising that all the shopping I have to do is Monty's stocking bits and they are only little so surely will not take long and oh the smug and smarmness and OH SHIT!!!!
IT HIT ME! THE MEMORY.......

I know what triggered it, my Mum had been looking after Monty today whilst I did my college work and she rang me to say that he had peed himself in Homebase, she being a tad embarrassed picked him up and left without giving the puddle of piddle a backwards glance. Oh bless him.

Anyway back to the BAM! SHOCK! MEMORY!


I aged 6, dressed as a snowflake, pissed myself on stage at the Christmas school play. And that is all I have to say about that.


Anyone else have anything equally embarrassing to share? PLEASE?

6 comments:

  1. No. You dirty bitch! Ha ha! Least Monty didnt do in front of an audience ... attention seeker LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can virtually pee my pants laughing about it now but at the time...oh the shame!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend decided to ad-lib in our school Crimbo play and showed the audience her pants. She just walked to the front of the stage, bent over and showed her butt!

    ReplyDelete