04/12/2009

Baby Born Free Drinking Cups.






I was lucky enough to be asked to review these fab cups and I'm really glad we've tried them.
Now I am still quite fussy to some degree when it comes to what Monty eats, don't get me wrong he gets treats but on the whole he eats non processed home made cooking and I am concious of additives etc.
I am also fussy when it comes to what I bath him in, his skincare product have to be organic and paraben free as I have this notion of him being 'brand new!' and don't want to fill him up with chemicals, He has beautiful, delicate skin that I want to take care of.
But I had not even considered the chemicals that are used in his drinking cups and any harm that may cause.
''BornFree™ specializes in producing smart and safe baby products.
BornFree™ has developed a range of products baby bottles, cups and accessories that is totally free of the potentially dangerous chemicals Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates and PVC.

BPA is a known estrogen mimicker that is used in the production of polycarbonate plastic.
According to researchers, BPA may cause developmental and neurological problems if it leaches from plastic. Reports suggest that small amounts of BPA may leach into food or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are heated.

In addition, BornFree™'s cups and bottles feature the unique BornFree™ venting system, designed to reduce colic and ear infections.


We will shortly be extending our product line to include more high quality toxin-free products.
If you have any comments or suggestions about our products or the website, please feel free to contact us.
BornFree™ products are 100% Free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC
and are the safe and smart choice for you and your baby.''

This information comes straight from www.babybornfree.co.uk and is interesting reading!
They can also be contacted on 0208 732 4728.

Take a look on their site and see for yourself, their range of products is fab and gives such piece of my mind that they are made free from any nasties, I will definately be using them for pickle as soon as she is born should we need to supplement with bottles to give me a break from breastfeeding.

Monty really enjoyed using the cup for his milk as you can see from the pictures. (excuse his face in the bottom one it was pre sneeze!!!) I think this was due to their low level of pressure making it easier for the drink to be sucked out of the spout.

I would wholly recommend these cups, they are purse friendly at less than a fiver, user friendly unlike a lot of toddler cups and they contain no harmful chemicals which can worry parents! Top marks for baby born free cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment