20/04/2011

A meme that I finally pulled my finger out and did!

 My blogging buddy Mumra has tagged me in this meme started by Kerry Jean Lister.I quite like a meme but I am ridonkulously bad at remembering to do them. In fact I think Mumra tagged me in one where you get your kid to draw a picture of you. And I have forgotten to do it. Sozzles Mumra. But she obviously still likes me as she has inflicted  tagged me with this. So anyhoo, here goes.




Which living person do you most admire, and why?

My Nan. I adore her. Big style. We are very close.


When were you happiest?

Right here right now baby!

What was your most embarrassing moment?

After having Blossom I was carrying her down the stairs to pass to someone so I could nip and have a wee. Except I didn't manage to pass her to anyone in time as my pelvic floor well......Basically I peed all over my stairs. Then burst into tears as my gorgeous husband sighed and went to grab the mop.


Aside from property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?

Our car. Shit that's dull isn't? Why did I not lie and say  a unicorn or something.


What is your most treasured possession?

I want to say my children but they are not my possessions, as they'll only be 'mine' for the blink of an eye.  And I do not 'own' my husband as he actually loves me voluntarily! Zoiks. So it has to be my dog, Lenny, a gorgeous natured black labrador. I went into my overdraft to buy him and it was totally worth it!



Where would you like to live?

Brighton ( everyone who knows me and is reading this has just yawned. I bang on about not living in the Bn1 a fair bit!)


What’s your favourite smell?

My babies.


Who would play you in the film of your life?

Drew Barrymore.


What is your favourite book?

I do not care if it is uncool. Harry Potter. Pure regression is a healthy thing no?


What is your most unappealing habit?

Farting.


What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?

A gerbil. Or a rabbit. Not a sexy one an actual fluffy one.


What is your earliest memory?

With my Nan, I had a ladybird crawling on me. I was perturbed.


What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Really rubbish TV.


What do you owe your parents?

A lot.


To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?

I say sorry far too often. Sometimes I feel I apologise for my own existence.I'm kind of done with always being sorry. Life is too short to be eaten up with guilt.


What or who is the greatest love of your life?

James. I knew at nineteen years of age that he was the one. Nearly ten years later he still is and always will be.

What does love feel like?

Like a big blanket and a mug of tea on  a rainy winter day, coupled with the adrenaline burst of the promise of summer. Add to that the feeling you get at the promise of spring and the excitement of Christmas. That is what my love feels like anyway.


What was the best kiss of your life?

The first time I kissed James it felt like the rest of my life was starting.



Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

"Errrrr" (coupled with a gormless face.)


What is the worst job you’ve done?

In a theme park dressed as Gnasher the dog. I didn't last long.


If you could edit your past, what would you change?

Zilch.

What is the closest you’ve come to death?

When I was 15 I drank too much vodka and was found by a coastguard on a beach unconscious moments from hypothermia. Luckily he found me as I would have definitely died if he hadn't.


 What do you consider your greatest achievement?

This life that I am leading right now is exactly what I wished for. Not everyone gets to make their wishes come true. So I thank my lucky stars.


When did you last cry, and why?

Last week, because I felt so proud of my baby and the boy he has become. My babies can make me cry at the drop of a hat!



How do you relax?

I rarely do. I find it very hard to switch off.


What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

Money. Huh. Original!



What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

That the people in it are what is important. No man is an island, we need people rushing through our veins to make us alive!


I'm not going to tag anyone as I am a tardy blogger and have taken ages to get round to this so everyone has probably already done it!

1 comment:

  1. Vodka at 15! Well Madam I'm not sure we can be friends.....

    Twins perhaps?

    Honoured you actually did this one! *tuts*

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete